A work in progress...

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

 
Although my time for crafty-ness has been reduced slightly, as has my enthusiasm to sit down and do it. I have been progressing slowly and steadily with the Ruby Hexagon Blanket, which I featured in an earlier Crafty Wish List post. 
I have managed to complete 9 hexagons, in various colours, but thankfully my tension is good and they are all the same size, so I thought I would post a progress report on the blanket so you can watch it's formation as time goes on, and believe me, time WILL go on. I think this may take me a few winters to complete.

2 comments:

Bárbara said...

what are you planning to do with this???

xxx

Victoria said...

It's going to be a blanket, once i finish and sew them all together...whenever that may be.

Followers

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP