Inspiring Blogs

Thursday, June 17, 2010


I have just found two blogs which have provided me with so much inspiration and ideas about new crafty projects. The first one is called P.S.-I made this... which has little tutorials on how to make accessories, re-invent clothes and re-use items in a new and interesting ways. My favourites are:







The second is the Eighteenth Century Agrarian Business, which is based around the ethos of make it yourself, rather than getting someone else to do it for you. They also have many great tutorials and inspiring ideas. Like the:-







As well as many other great ideas for food, sewing projects, paper projects. They even give a tutorial on how to re-upholster a vintage sofa, although I think that stretches my abilities a bit far.

I really enjoy making things myself, and after years of trying to find what my imaginative brain is wanting in the shops and can never find, I am really loving the fact that I can now do it myself and no longer have to make-do with the nearest, next best alternative.

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP